COMMISSION: HOW TO
I love the idea of creating a scarf that can be worn or displayed that is unique to you or someone you love.
All of my scarves and all of my paintings are one of a kind pieces of art. If you see a photo of one that you love, I can make another one like it. . .but not exactly. That’s one of the aspects of my creations that make them so special. The scarves and the paintings encourage contemplation.
- You may have a friend experiencing a health challenge and want to offer them comfort and courage.
- You may want to remind yourself to be bold in your life.
- You may, like me, want to remind yourself to wonder and be in awe of others rather than judge. When I have a challenging meeting or negotiation, I always wear one of my wonder scarves. No one knows that I am wearing it. They just see a scarf with a beautiful pattern on it. I KNOW. Wearing it connects me to my values, and reminds me to choose accordingly.
- You may want to wear your purpose out loud and proud.
- You may want to simply wrap yourself in beauty.
When you commission a scarf or canvas, I make two. Each is based on your idea, yet slightly different. When they are complete you choose one. I sell the other one at one of my local shows.
HOW TO COMMISSION:
1. Choose the word or phrase you'd like.
2. Choose up to three colors (for example dark blue, light blue, green)
3. Choose the medium. (for example silk scarf, acrylic on wood, acrylic on canvas)